Thank you for your inquiry regarding special occasion photography at Grounds For Sculpture.
Without a reception or ceremony package, a Two-Hour Wedding Photography Session is offered at a flat rate of $1,000. Photography Sessions must be approved in advance and your photographer must complete and return the photographer agreement.
TO SCHEDULE YOUR DATE: Call Nicole Sasko, Events Manager, at 609.249.0224 or email: email@example.com
- General admission included up to 20 people (value of $25/person). If guest count increases, a charge of $25.00 per person will apply.
- Two Event Assistants with Two Golf Carts to assist with transporting guests and keeping spaces private. Please note that we are a public museum, and we can’t guarantee full privacy at every location.
- Each golf cart can transport up to (3) people. A third golf cart request must be discussed with the Events Manager for an additional charge of $100.00/each per availability. Our Tram, that can hold up to (7) guests, is available for an additional charge of $500.00 per availability.
- A prep suite for changing and freshening up is provided upon availability.
- The session does not include a photographer
HOURS OF OPERATION:
• Grounds For Sculpture is open year-round, Monday – Sunday, from 10AM –5PM, May 29 – September 3 (Memorial Day – Sunday before Labor Day). The remainder of the year is Wednesday-Monday 10:00am-5:00pm, closed on Tuesdays. Note the buildings and bathrooms close with the park. More information can be found on our website at groundsforsculpture.org, including select days when we are closed for special events. Summer hours vary.
RULES & GUIDELINES:
- Commercial photography (used to promote a product or service) is strictly prohibited under this agreement and subject to legal action. If you are interested in photos for commercial use, please contact our Marketing Dept. at 609.249.0210. A document outlining fees and restrictions will be provided to you upon inquiry.
- Due to NJ Alcoholic Beverage Control, Hamilton Township statutes, regulations, rules, and GFS policies: alcohol cannot leave your car, limo or shuttle.
- For the uninterrupted enjoyment of our dining and special event guests, photography under this agreement is strictly prohibited from the area around Rat’s Restaurant, including its terrace.
- Vehicles are not permitted within the grounds. You may park in the designated spaces near the Welcome Center. Limousines may park on the far side of the Seward Johnson Center or behind the Domestic Arts building. Please use caution; guests of all ages as well as peacocks may be in roadways.
- If you choose to hold your photography session on a weekend, be advised that Grounds wide events, performances, weddings, or busy crowds may interfere with your shoot.
- In case of inclement weather, you may choose to have your photography taken within one of our indoor galleries. Note that GFS does not refund due to inclement weather.