Entry to Grounds For Sculpture is by advanced timed ticket only and capacity is limited. Both Members and Public are required to reserve timed tickets online to visit.
- Please stay home if you are sick or symptomatic.
- Always maintain a safe distance of 6′ or more from others, even while outdoors.
- Use every day preventative measures (wash hands for 20 seconds or use sanitizer, cover coughs, etc.)
Before you visit
- Online timed tickets required. Both Members and Public are required to reserve timed tickets online to visit. No tickets will be available on-site.
- Both digital and paper guest passes require a free reservation and must be presented or scanned upon arrival. Please have your guest passes ready at entry.
- Print a map at home before you visit or use our online interactive map: gfsmap.org
- Please arrive at the entry time window. Early arrivals may not be admitted. Once you arrive, stay as long as you wish.
- Respect the art and trees. Climbing is not allowed.
- Leave your pets and sports equipment at home. Pets are not allowed to be left in vehicles or parking lots.
- Artwork in the indoor galleries may not be touched.
- Do not touch sculptures marked with “no touching”.
- Observe the animals from a distance. Do not chase, touch, or feed the peacocks and wildlife.
- Keep the garden clean. No smoking or littering.
- Dine with us. No outside food or drink permitted.
- Explore the garden. Do not pick flowers or disturb plants.
- Take personal photos and videos. No drones allowed. Professional photography/videography requires advanced approval.
- Grounds For Sculpture is mostly outdoors and open year-round in all weather conditions. Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the current weather conditions
- Van Gogh Café is open Thursday – Monday 11 AM – 4 PM.
- Rat’s Restaurant is open Wednesday – Sunday. Reservations required online or by calling 609-584-7800.