Welcome to Grounds For Sculpture.
It’s a special, magical place with so much for you to enjoy. To help you and others make the most of your visit, please observe these simple guidelines.
- Please respect the art and trees. Help us protect the collections.
- Touch outdoor sculptures gently. Climbing is not allowed. Do not touch sculptures marked with the no-touch symbol.
- Leave pets and sports equipment at home. Pets are not allowed to be left in vehicles or parking lots.
- Artwork in the indoor galleries may not be touched.
- Explore the garden. Do not pick flowers or disturb plants.
- Observe the animals from a distance. Do not chase, touch, or feed the peacocks and wildlife.
- Keep the garden clean. No smoking or littering.
- Dine with us. No outside food or drink permitted.
- Take personal photos and videos. No drones allowed.
- Professional photography/videography requires advanced approval.
- Grounds For Sculpture is mostly outdoors and open year-round in all weather conditions. Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the current weather conditions.