Want to gain further knowledge and engagement with the horticultural program at Grounds For Sculpture? GFS invites all levels of gardeners, horticulture lovers, and nature enthusiasts to join our Garden Circle. Your annual dues support the ongoing care and growth of our beautiful “Living Collection”, while allowing you to join us for meaningful social and educational experiences that not only engage our community, but make a difference at GFS.
Annual benefits of the Garden Circle include:
- Access to exclusive Garden Circle seasonal tours of GFS with Director of Horticulture, Janis Napoli. Scheduled in winter, spring, and fall.
- Invitation to one learning opportunity from horticultural professionals, landscape architects, local growers, or other garden experts, exclusively for Garden Circle supporters.
- Roses & Rosé – Invitation to join fellow Garden Circle members and horticultural staff to mingle and toast the beginning of rose season in June with a glass of bubbly on the grounds.
- “In the Garden” – an exclusive monthly email about what’s in bloom at GFS, what’s new, what to look out for on the grounds, and seasonal planting tips to use in your own gardens.
- Opportunity to vote on an annual horticulture project funded by a portion of Garden Circle member dues. Examples include new trees, floral plantings, and specialized equipment.
- Name included on GFS supporter listings.