If you are having your wedding ceremony or holding your reception at Grounds For Sculpture (GFS), personal (non-commercial) wedding photography permission is included, along with an event assistant and a golf cart. Clients are responsible for providing their own photographer.
Without a reception or ceremony package, day of wedding photography with your photographer is offered at a flat rate of $600. Photography sessions must be approved in advance.
To schedule your date, contact Lauren Shepard, Director of Events, at (609) 249-0212 or email@example.com.
- Admission for up to 12 guests (value of $18/person)
- An Individual Plus Membership (value of $120). Information can be found at groundsforsculpture.org
- A golf cart and driver can be made available for transporting equipment (or up to 3 people, if not being used for equipment) between locations with advance notice, at a rate of $75/hour. Please note, we can neither load nor unload your equipment. A hold harmless waiver must be signed with this option.
Hours of Operation:
- Information on hours can be found on the Hours, Directions, and Parking page, including select days when we are closed for special events.
Rules & Guidelines:
- Commercial photography (used to promote a product or service) is strictly prohibited under this agreement and subject to legal action. If you are interested in photos for commercial use, please contact our Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609.249.0210. A document outlining fees and restrictions will be provided to you upon inquiry.
- Due to NJ Alcoholic Beverage Control, Hamilton Township statutes, regulations, rules, and GFS policies: alcohol cannot leave your car, limo or shuttle.
- For the uninterrupted enjoyment of our dining and special event guests, photography under this agreement is strictly prohibited from the area around Rat’s Restaurant, including its terrace.
- Vehicles are not permitted within the grounds. You may park in the designated spaces near the Welcome Center. Limousines may park on the far side of the Seward Johnson Center or behind the Domestic Arts building. Please use caution; guests of all ages as well as peacocks may be in roadways.
- You may use the public facilities if you need to freshen up. We do not provide a dressing room.
- If you choose to hold your photography session on a weekend, be advised that concerts, performances, weddings, or busy crowds may interfere with your shoot. We recommend scheduling a weekday if possible for the least inconvenience to your party. For the uninterrupted enjoyment of our dining and special event guests, photography under this agreement is strictly prohibited from the area around Rat’s Restaurant, including its terrace.
- In case of inclement weather, you may choose to have your photography taken within one of our indoor galleries. Note that GFS does not refund due to inclement weather.