Join with a special group of thought leaders and change-makers who understand that a thriving community requires thriving arts and culture. Our Business Membership program was created for enlightened businesses who want to make a difference in their communities, for their employees, and to the accessibility of arts in New Jersey.
A Business Membership with Grounds For Sculpture (GFS) is an ideal way to achieve your business goals, enhance your marketing initiatives, and reward and retain your employees while helping to secure GFS’s financial future – a future that offers a positive impact on the region’s economy and on the community through art, nature, education and public programs.
With a wide selection of unique and spacious facilities set in 42 magnificently landscaped acres featuring nearly 300 contemporary sculptures, GFS offers your staff, clients, and guests the opportunity to relax, renew, and get inspired!
As a Business Member, you and your employees may have access to:
- Free admission year-round
- Access to event space rentals for your holiday party, corporate retreat, board meeting, or conference
- Team building activities such as sculpture hunts or hands-on workshops
- Group volunteering to get your team out and working together for a cause
- Discounts at The Museum Shop, The Peacock Cafe, The Van Gogh Cafe, and Rat’s Restaurant for parties up to eight guests
We’ll work with you to develop a membership package tailored to your values, objectives, and needs. For more information please contact Karen Hollywood, Director of Corporate and Foundation Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-249-0248 to discuss how GFS can customize a strategic membership package that can move your goals forward.
Prefer to explore on your own? Select one of the options below to find the right entry point for your team.