Entry to Grounds For Sculpture is by timed ticket every half hour. Capacity is limited. Reserve your tickets in advance to guarantee entry, especially on weekends and holidays.
Before you visit
- Reserve your timed ticket in advance to guarantee entry. Once we are at capacity, no additional tickets will be sold.
- Member reservations required on weekends (Sat + Sun) and holidays.
- Both digital and paper guest passes require a free reservation and must be presented or scanned upon arrival. Please have your guest passes ready at entry.
- Print a map at home before you visit or use our online interactive map: gfsmap.org
- Please arrive at the entry time window. Early arrivals may not be admitted. Once you arrive, stay as long as you wish until closing.
- The Gardens have uneven walking surfaces, please be mindful of where you walk.
- Respect the outdoor art and trees by not climbing on them.
- All pets and recreational equipment (including bicycles) must be left at home. For the health of your pets do not leave them in vehicles.
- Service animals are always welcome. Emotional support animals are not considered service animals under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Within the galleries all artworks should be viewed, not touched.
- Refrain from touching sculptures marked “no touching”.
- Observe the animals from a distance. Do not chase, touch, or feed the peacocks and wildlife.
- Keep the garden clean. No smoking or littering.
- Dine with us. No outside food permitted. Water is allowed.
- Explore the garden. Do not pick flowers or disturb plants.
- Children 16 and under must be chaperoned at all times.
- Take personal photos and videos! No drones allowed. Professional photography/videography requires advanced approval.
- Grounds For Sculpture is mostly outdoors and open year-round in all weather conditions. Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- VAN GOGH CAFE
- Wednesday – Monday | 10AM – 4:30PM
- Closed Tuesdays
- PEACOCK CAFE
- Thursday – Sunday | 11AM – 4PM
- RAT’S RESTAURANT
- Open daily | Reservations required online or by calling 609-584-7800
- Wednesday – Monday
- 10AM – 4:30PM
- Closed Tuesdays
Our Museum Shop is open year-round. Stop in for a souvenir or the perfect gift.
Become part of Grounds For Sculpture and enjoy savings in the shop! Members of Grounds For Sculpture receive a 10% discount on all eligible purchases from the Museum Shop. NEW Members enjoy 15% off the day they join. Certain exclusions apply.
609.249.0215 | firstname.lastname@example.org