Grounds For Sculpture’s (GFS) mission is to promote an understanding and appreciation of contemporary sculpture. In 2014, GFS attracted 230,000 visitors to its outdoor permanent collection, indoor seasonal exhibitions, concerts, dance performances, family fun events, and numerous educational programs, including workshops for children and adults, artist residencies and lectures, tours for adults and schoolchildren, and touch tours for the blind.
GFS Sponsorship Opportunities
A world-renowned art center that is growing in prominence and popularity, GFS offers a diverse year-round calendar of cultural programs that interact with the sculpture and comprise over a dozen sculpture and fine art exhibitions, 100 educational programs, 35 concerts and performances in dance, poetry and theater; 10 daylong festivals, and over 500 docent-led tours. These events and activities present a unique opportunity for your company to enhance visibility and community relations. As sponsor, your message and logo will be seen by visitors from throughout New Jersey, the greater Philadelphia and New York regions, and beyond - including international travelers. We will be happy to work with individual businesses and corporations to develop comprehensive value-added packages that ensure prominent visibility among a large and diverse audience.
As a sponsor you will:
- Be a part of a highly visible, strategically-branded multi-media marketing campaign.
- Cultivate new customers and new business through various advertising vehicles such as broadcast and print advertising, flyers and posters, digital marketing and other exhibition PR.
- Sponsorship enables your company to achieve positive product image with customers through advertising inclusions, promotions, and direct community interaction.
Upcoming opportunities available for business or corporate sponsorships include:
Exhibitions & Opening Receptions
GFS mounts over a dozen exhibitions each year, each with an evening Opening VIP Reception and a members only opening day. For a complete listing of current exhibitions visit our Exhibitions page.
Art Salons & Exhibiting Artist Lectures
Get an up close and personal with artists of acclaim in a series designed to offer an insider’s view into contemporary art and sculpture.
Special Events & Courtyard Concerts
GFS presents over 46 performing arts and special events throughout the park. These encompass the live music, dance, poetry and storytelling, and several seasonal and community-focused celebrations including Family Fun Days, the NJ Storytelling Festival and the Epicurean Palette, the premiere food and wine event of the region.
Grounds For Sculpture offers educational opportunities including free guided tours and admission to school groups and touch tours for the visually impaired as requested. GFS conducts over 20 adult workshops, 31 Family and Young Artist workshops and the Tots on Tour program as well as a new teacher training institute, entitled Connections with Sculpture, strengthening links between school-based learning and activity at GFS to create meaningful and deep learning experiences.
Combat Paper Project
Support this week-long art-making program in which returned veteran’s work with professional paper makers to transform military uniforms into beautiful works of paper-based art. The project provides a creative and collaborative opportunity for ex-service personnel to transform experiences of military service by literally transforming their used uniforms into paper. The program concludes with a reception and exhibition.
Tots on Tour
A monthly family program specifically developed for pre-K children and their caregivers that combines stories, art making, and garden walks to provide families the opportunity to spend quality time together as they explore their inherent creativity. Your support enables the participation of Operation Fatherhood, a UIH Family Partners program that supports non-custodial fathers.
Creative Arts Summer Program
Help provide some exuberant recreation for teens enrolled in Trenton’s isles Youth Build Program, by supporting this unique combination of hands-on art, cooking, gardening and performance art. A transformative experience for everyone.
Dodge Poetry Regional Festival
Help share the joys of poetry by supporting the first, in what we hope will be a regular poetry event that gathers teens from the region’s highs schools for this daylong event featuring poetry reading, writing and performance.
Opportunities for corporate visibility include:
- Exposure in exhibition catalogs and event emails
- Logos & exposure in our free visitor map and event guides
- Logos & signage in the galleries
- Logos & a presence on the GFS website
- Reduced rental facility rates
- Entertainment opportunities for clients
Select Demographic and Geographic Segments
GFS, New Jersey’s only public sculpture park, is located just outside of Princeton in Hamilton, midway between New York City and Philadelphia.
The most recent visitor intercept survey indicates that our visitors are well-educated, culturally diverse and affluent. Their profiles reveal active lifestyles in which high levels of travel, outdoor recreation and frequent cultural participation predominate. Tour groups come from schools, colleges, horticultural societies, other cultural organizations, senior communities, businesses, and civic organizations.
- In 2015, 230,000 people visited GFS.
- Of these, 230 school groups representing 10,795 children visited GFS.
- 51% reside in a region within 30 miles, which includes parts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Another 43% traveled as far as 60 miles, translating into a region that covers the entire state of New Jersey and beyond.
- Another 6% travel even farther including international travelers.
Some of GFS’ current Social Media Demographics
- In 2015, the GFS website received 2,899,569 page views, according to Google Analytics.
- Promotional email list of ~24,000 subscribers.
- Facebook page of ~44,683 fans.
- Twitter followed by ~2,925 people.
To inquire about Sponsorship Opportunities please contact Janis Martin-Hughes, Manager of Corporate Engagement at (609) 249-0248 or firstname.lastname@example.org.